Earlier (on my old blog), I got tagged for the "Six Things" meme.
I guess I'm super-popular, because I just got tagged again. This time by Maya at PocoBrat!
Strangely, like a game of Telephone, the rules have changed slightly. This time, instead of listing "six non-important things" about myself, I get to list "six unspectactular quirks."
The rules (this time) are as follows:
... right. Unspectacular quirks, eh? Let's see:
1. I've stopped wearing foundation in lieu of store-brand "beauty fluid" with SPF 15. I think it makes my skin look all dewy. Also it protects me from the sun.
2. I'll never be a hipster because my favorite t-shirt reads "Property of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital XXL" and I wear it non-ironically.
3. I sing while I use the blowdryer. Mostly showtunes. I also sing while I do the dishes, vacuum, drive, clean my room, etc. Everywhere except the shower.
4. I love to paint my toenails, and when I look at them, I wonder why God didn't go ahead and make toenails that color because they're so much prettier that way.
5. I really, really, really want to read The Post-American World, based solely on the fact that Obama's reading it.
6. I call my cat nicknames like "Butt" and "Booger." I also sing cat-themed lyrics to my cat; things like "Many a cute cat will yawn before they mew" and "And they'll know we are kittens by our fluff, by our fluff..." and "It's you I like, it's not the way you purr; it's not the way you wear your fur, but it's you I like."
I'm going to tag the last people who left comments (and who haven't already been tagged):
Chhavi (do you have a blog?)
and Neha Vish!